Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 2 Get Fit Challenge...it takes me 5 minutes to sit down and stand up!

This morning I was up and feeling pretty good had my first meal then headed to the gym for my morning HIT training. I was on my own with it today so it took me a bit longer to get through everything as I had to stop to set up and tear down everything, but the workout itself went well minus me getting yet another headache after my first cycle.

Got back to the house and had my second meal and that is when the soreness settled in and it's been getting worse all day. I can feel every muscle in my lower body when I sit, stand, bend over, and even when I am lying down. Needless to say I tried to do a lot of stretching today and really focused on drinking my water to help counter the pain and hydrate my body. My brother says the pain is good because it means your body did something, but I know I did something I was there I felt it and now I just feel it ten fold everywhere else. 

Meal wise everything went down better today and I didn't feel as full so that is a win. I also made it through my gallon of water as well. I am not craving anything yet and so far I haven't really missed the coffee, which I thought was going to be a big struggle for me with the caffeine withdrawals.

Tonight's weight workout was focused on shoulders and back. The back was easy but the shoulders man I really struggled. Come to find out I have really weak shoulders especially my right one I couldn't really make it through most of the shoulder exercises without help, so we are going to focus on that moving forward. I will have stronger shoulders by the end of this!

This evening my arms and shoulders have now decided to join the soreness train Thankfully tomorrow is an off day so all I have to do is 30 minutes of cardio and drink my weight in water. Fingerscrossed I can function for Thursday's training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment