Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 3 Get Fit Challenge...Thank Baby Jesus for Off Days

OUCH! That has been the theme of today as soreness has finally caught up with my entire body and set in deep. Thankfully I am on a two on one off schedule which fell right in line with the lag in my body finally realizing it has to do work again. 

Needless to say today was spent hydrating by drinking as much as I possibly could to flush the lactic acid out of my muscles and stretching whenever I could. I did go to the gym this morning for my 30mins of cardio which ended up stretching out my legs a bit even though I walked in and out of there like I was walking on broken glass. 

Food wise the meals are going good I am finding it easier to get down that 6th meal of the day and I don't really feel bloated in between meals any more which is a nice change. The water is definitely doing its thing as I have to pee every five seconds too bad that had to kick in when it takes me several minutes to stand up and sit down. 

I am worried about my HIT workout tomorrow morning because I am still very sore. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those fail out early days, but I have a new montra for tomorrow: 

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

  1. Floating over to say "Keep it up girl!" I've got faith you can totally do this. Old high school friend and classmate to Shelby and beyond the inspiration her and your brother exhibit I think you can totally do this. Sounds like you've got clear set goals, a plan, and now all you need is someone to cheer you on. Will be lurking... :)

    ReplyDelete