Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 107 Get Fit Challenge...Back to the Gym

So after a week of being away from the gym I was a bit nervous about jumping back in today. Overall it went pretty well. I did better than I thought I would this morning with the lifting and I wasn't really worried about the cardio as I've been keeping up with that. 

This evening mom and I went to the gym to do the HIT workout and I was surprised that I did so well. Mom on the other hand really struggled and though I felt bad for her I felt really proud of myself for bouncing back so well. I even did two 4 minute planks tonight...woohoo! However we did forgo the cardio tonight as I thought mom was going to keel over after we finished the HIT workout. 

Hopefully tomorrow works out better for her and fingers crossed I am not super sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment