Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 109 Get Fit Challenge...Weigh In and Measurements (month 4)

Well it's been about a month since my last weigh in and measurements. My goal for this month was a loss of 15 pounds and 8 inches so let's get down to the numbers and see if I hit it.

Here are my measurements from July 20th:

Weight: 231 lbs              
Chest: 45 1/2"
Biceps: 14 1/2"
Waist: 38"
Stomach (around the belly button) 43 1/4"
Hips: 45"
Thighs: 27 3/4"
Calves: 18"

These are my measurements from today:


Weight: 224 lbs              
Chest: 44 1/2"
Biceps: 14 1/2"
Waist: 37"
Stomach (around the belly button) 40"
Hips: 44"
Thighs: 26 1/2"
Calves: 17 1/2"

That is a loss of 7 pounds and 8 inches. So I definitely missed my goal for weight loss. With not being able to get to the gym as consistently this month because of  my bachelorette weekend and then my grandpa being in the hospital I can see why I didn't reach my goal of 15 pounds. Inch wise though I did reach my goal so I am pretty happy about that. 

Here are the pictures from July 20th:



Here are the pictures from today:























Total so far I have lost 36 pounds and 32 inches in a little over 3 months. There are 41 days until my wedding day and I have my first dress fitting this coming Friday. Since I cannot lose a huge amount of weight once the fittings start my goal for the next month is to really focus on toning up my upper body and not completely stressing out. 























2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You have done an amazing job Alushia. Take a moment to appreciate your hard work, pat yourself on the back. You stuck through this insanely difficult time period. And you have results to prove it! No it wasn't fun and yes it was hard. But life wasn't meant to be an easy road. We are so proud of you! Can't wait to see you on your big day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby. I'm trying to focus on the progress that I've made so far and not the long road I still have to go.

      Delete