Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 111 Get Fit Challenge...My upper body hurts

Soreness has settled into my shoulders and back today, but I did have a pretty good back workout this morning. With school starting back up again the gym has been pretty dead in the mornings which is so nice.


Nothing is more annoying than a gym filled with annoying high schoolers who spend more time taking up space and talking than actually working out. Now all that needs to change are the awful oldies stations they play that put you to sleep rather than pump you up and upgrading the weightlifting equipment and I will be super duper happy.

I have decided to change up how often I post as the day to day updates are a little lean on content as not much happens so I am going to be posting weekly updates instead starting Monday. Hopefully this will make the blog a little more interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment