Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 108 Get Fit Challenge...Nauseous

Lately in the mornings I've become quite nauseous by the time I get to the gym. If you have ever tried to workout while feeling like you might throw up at any moment you know it makes things a lot tougher. I don't know if it's from not eating enough in the morning before working out or waiting too long after having the protein shake but whatever it is it is not pleasant. 

After getting through the HIT workout this morning without throwing up mom and I drove to Waterloo to get some more stuff for the wedding taken care of. After running around for most of the day we accomplished quite a bit however we did add a few more diy projects for me to complete before the wedding which will hopefully come together seamlessly for the big day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment