Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 64 Get Fit Challenge...it's like I haven't even been working out

Today was my first day back at the gym after four days off recovering from my injury. What is it with exercise? It takes you forever to make gains and then you take four days off and your body reacts like it was four weeks. 



I definitely struggled through the HIT workout this morning huffing and puffing and dripping so much sweat that I couldn't find a dry spot on my shirt after I was finished. My ribs held up pretty well as there was only one exercise that aggravated them a little. 

Tonight was leg day for lifting and that went pretty well also. I did switch out the weighted leg press for the cable leg press as that was the machine that gave me the injury in the first place. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the week goes. Hopefully nothing relapses and I get back into the swing of things again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment