Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 80 Get Fit Challenge...a little inspiraton

I was pretty productive today outside of the gym and my workouts. I worked creating and decorating the card box, the seating chart, and the ceremony program. So far I am pretty pleased with what I've done on the card box, but there is still quite a bit of work to do on the seating chart and the ceremony program. 

Tonight because the gym closed at 7pm (stupid summer hours) I was only able to get in 20 minutes of my cardio so I walked Max around the lake when I got home to get the rest of it in. 

We got the fridge switched out so tomorrow I need to cook up another batch of chicken as I am getting kind of tired of eating tuna all day. Who would have thought that would happen right? 

Today I was sent an inspirational video tonight that literally made me cry and motivated me at the same time. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment