Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 88 Get Fit Challenge...A pretty productive off day

Today I didn't go to the gym this morning as I had an appointment at the bridal shop to find jewelry. It has been kind of nice going to try on my wedding dress about every month as I have really be able to see the difference each time I tried it on. I was able to find a gorgeous pair of earrings and necklace at the bridal trunk show, and I set the appointment for alterations for August 22nd. 

Afterwards we went out and about to find florals for the throw away bouquet and stuff to make the flower girl basket. I think we ended up with some really great stuff and it's nice to get some of the little things done and off the check list. 

After our full day of running around to all the different stores I made sure that I took Max for a walk around the lake to get at least some cardio in as I feel bad for not working out since this last month is crunch time and I really need to stay on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment