Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 92 Get Fit Challenge...in a vacation state of mind

This morning was back day for lifting which went pretty well. I am getting pretty coordinated with getting up off the floor for the Seated Lat Cable Pulldowns all by myself without falling flat on my face so that's a win. 

imagine this but sitting on the floor for the cable pulldowns

I've upped the intensity on the stair stepper from 15 to 18 to challenge myself a bit and now between it and the elliptical I burn about 740-750 calories in an hour.

This is the machine I use at the gym. You can use it as a stepper or an elliptical.
I only use it for a stepper as you can't adjust the incline for the elliptical.
Tonight there was no gym as mom and I had to run around to get last minute things for our trip to Charleston Friday. After traveling outside of the US for the past three year I forgot how many restrictions on things you can and cannot pack, and since I refuse to pay $25 each way to check a bag I needed to make sure all of the liquids I'm taking meet regulations as I'd hate to have things taken away at the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment