Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 77 Get Fit Challenge...why is the gym so busy

This week for some reason the gym as been super busy in the mornings especially in the usually empty corridor where I do my HIT workout. It seems like the people that are working out there have jumped on the high intensity band wagon so now apparently I have to work around these new comers to the HIT party annoying as it may be. 



In other news our fridge and freezer is broken so all of my premade chicken and veggies has now gone by the wayside because of mold due to the less than cool temp in the fridge and until we are able to get it fixed I am at a loss of what to do for food so it has been a lot of tuna for protein and since we don't live close to town I have been storing veggies in the fridge out in the garage and just eating things raw until we figure out what to do next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment