Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 82 Get Fit Challenge...Weigh In and Measurements (month 3)

So it is month 3 and technically by this point for any other person this would be their last weigh in and they would be finishing the program, but I am "special" and do not get to stop at this point. I have 5 more weeks until I have to put a hold on any major weight loss cause dress alterations take some time. Then it's back on until January. So these next 5 weeks are going to have to be a major push for me as I am not where I want to be at this point. 

Here are my measurements from June 22nd:

Weight: 239 lbs              
Chest: 46 1/2"
Biceps: 15"
Waist: 39"
Stomach (around the belly button) 43 1/4"
Hips: 46 1/2"
Thighs: 28 1/4"
Calves: 18"

Here are my measurements from today:

Weight: 231 lbs              
Chest: 45 1/2"
Biceps: 14 1/2"
Waist: 38"
Stomach (around the belly button) 43 1/4"
Hips: 45"
Thighs: 27 3/4"
Calves: 18"

So in about a month that is a loss of 8 pounds and 4 1/2 inches. Not as impressive as last weigh in which is disappointing especially with it being crunch time. So I definitely need to step it up for the next weigh in. 

Here are the pictures from June 22nd:
      

Here are the pictures from today:







Total so far though I have lost 29 pounds and 24 inches in three months. The new goal for the next weigh in is a loss of 15 pounds and 8 inches. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off I'm really going to need to step things up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment