Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 72 Get Fit Challenge...sunshine does the body good

It has been extremely nice these past couple of days which was a welcome change to all of the rain and flooding. Because of the nice weather I've been taking Max on hour walks in the afternoon in between my morning and evening workouts while trying to soak up as much as sunshine as I can. 

Today's workouts went fine. I have been splitting my cardio between the stair stepper and the elliptical for my two 55 minutes sessions. Sometimes in the morning I will work the row machine in as well to break things up. Tonight for weights we did back and I had to up the weight on a couple of the exercises which is a win. So I might not be losing a ton of weight but at least my strength is improving. 

Tomorrow is an off day which is good because Aunt Flo is due to arrive tomorrow and I'm pretty useless the first day she is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment