Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 11 Get Fit Challenge...hello again soreness

Closing in on two weeks of the Get Fit Challenge and minus the new soreness in my lower back I'm feeling good. 

At my HIT workout this morning my brother's fiance timed some of my exercises and my tire flips have gone down to 56 seconds...woohoo! That being said I struggled with rope work and the step up knee crunches today because of arm and back soreness. Next week the morning workout is getting upped to a new level so my body doesn't plateau from doing the same thing over and over.

Eating all the meals today was a struggle I think I am already starting to burn out on the food which is so not cool this early on. I need to find some new recipes to shake the monotony of eating basically the same thing every day. So if anyone has suggestions for chicken, jasmine rice, or veggie recipes that don't involve sugar, salt, dairy, and oils let me know. 

Tonight's weight workout was biceps and triceps and man did it burn. It's so funny every time we do upper body we usually do 2 different supersets mixed in with everything else and about half way through my arms feel like they are so huge that I can't put them down at my sides normally. I feel all big and puffy like a guy with no neck who does too many roids. That being said I am not even close to being that strong especially when I do my assisted pull ups. I'm over there struggling to pump out 8 while dude across the way is doing some crazy ass stuff where he is doing a pull up while simultaneously taking his legs from a horizontal to vertical position on the way up. I also always feel like a little kid in there when we go at night cause there are all these bodybuilders/sculptures/mma fighter looking guys who are just knocking their sets out meanwhile I'm struggling to get 4 sets of 12-15 out of a tenth of what they are lifting just going hey guys can I join your club. 

Anyway I'll get there just have to remember I'm still new to this whole thing and the body is adjusting...fighting it every inch of the way but adjusting and hopefully it will start changing and this fat will come off and in it's place some nice lean muscle will appear...like these ladies they are my fit-spiration




No comments:

Post a Comment