Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 7 Get Fit Challenge...one week down


Well kids I made it through my first week there were some ups and some downs but all in all it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. 

Today my upper body soreness really kicked in so I was very thankful for the off day. Before my cardio session today I ran a timed hill sprint up this lovely little hill in my brother's backyard. I came in at 21 seconds not bad but not great. Next week we are going to do it again but it will be clocked as a sprint up to the top then back down again. I am hoping for 40 seconds on that one, hopefully less if I can kick it up a notch or two. 
















After my sprint I went for about a three mile walk through the neighborhood which was a nice change from being in the gym. There were a couple of good hills to go up and down and the scenery was nice, not a bad way to finish out a nice Sunday afternoon.

Tomorrow it's back to the gym for a HIT workout and cardio in the morning and an evening weightlifting session for back and shoulders which hopefully will go better than last week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment