Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 25 Get Fit Challenge...I don't want to work out

Today I think I hit my limit. Woke up feeling super tired and it took everything I had to get myself to the gym this morning, but I went and got my workout in.


It super sucked and I thought I was going to die, but I didn't and hopefully me not skipping today will reflect well on the scale Sunday. I did however come home and had to take an hour nap because there was no energy left in me. Me being tired all of the time all of a sudden is kind of worrying me as working out and eating right is supposed to give you more energy where my workouts seem to drain the life out of me, especially this week.

Tonight's weight training was for back and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with how strong my back muscles are after my legs I it's the strongest body part I have. Cardio tonight was challenging mostly because I didn't want to do it because I was tired and my legs were not up to it.



I did end up doing 20 minutes on the stair stepper and 15 minutes on the elliptical. Sadly the stair stepper was easier...damnit. The good news is that tomorrow is an off day so all I have to do are my two sessions of 35 minutes of cardio. Hopefully the weather is nice cause the plan is to go hiking around Weston Bend State Park which will be a nice change from the gym and cardio machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment