Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 4 Get Fit Challenge...having weak shoulders sucks!

Today was a day of positives and negatives. 

Positive- even though I was beyond sore yesterday this morning's HIT workout wasn't                            horrible and I made it through.
Positive- had a workout buddy this morning (thanks to my brother's fiance) which made it                      more enjoyable.
Positive- I trimmed 20 seconds off of my tire flips bringing my time to 1:25.
Positive- I finished out all of the cycles faster and stronger than my first day.
Positive- doing my morning workout stretched out my muscles and I don't feel as sore.

Negative- this evening's weight workout of chest, shoulders, and abs went horribly.
Negative- my shoulders (esp my right one) are so weak I wasn't able to complete the 12 rep                     min. for the supersets.
Negative- we had to stop have way through my superset to stretch out my shoulders                                  because they tensed up so bad I couldn't lift a 20lb weight.
Negative- at the end of my superset I felt like shit and very weak.
Negative- it took me forever to get the right form for the church bell cable pull crunches.

Positive- my brother is awesome and motivated me all the way through tonight's workout                      even when I was super failing and he had to help me with my sets.             Negative- my arms and shoulders are so sore right now it hurts to put them down at my side                    so I've been walking around looking like I'm holding my boobs because in that                            position they don't feel like they weigh 100lbs each.
Positive- I completed yet another day of the program.



No comments:

Post a Comment