Saturday, May 31, 2014

Days 32-33 Get Fit Challege...hello Iowa

Friday:
Well I made it back to Iowa on around 5:30pm, did a bit of unpacking, and did an hour of walking on the treadmill at my parent's house to get my cardio in for my off day. Saturday is going to be a busy day as I am going dress shopping with my mom in hopes to find her a MOB dress for the wedding and we have to hit the Costco so I can stock up on food for the next couple of weeks, then we have to make sure we are back in time to hit up the gym to get some weightlifting in. 

Saturday:
This morning's cardio was spent by walking our dog Max around the 3 mile lake. It was nice going so early in the morning as the weather was a lot cooler. I definitely noticed the improvement in my fitness as we walked up and down the hills and I wasn't winded so that was a big win. 

Being out and about all day, I had to eat two of my meals at restaurants and let me tell you it is quite hard to find things that I could eat. I'm sure I annoyed the waitstaff with all of my exclusions and questions about how things were made but oh well I think I did pretty well considering. 

We didn't make it back into town before the gym closed at 8pm so I didn't have a chance to get my workout in and with all of the prep work I needed to do for food for the next couple of weeks by the time I was finished it was 11pm and I couldn't muster enough energy to walk on the treadmill...NOT GOOD as tomorrow is my weigh in and measurement day and I really needed that workout...oh well hopefully it won't affect things much. 

I'm not as nervous this weigh in as I was last weigh in which is good, I am however pretty excited to see my new measurements and how many inches I've lost. I am not looking forward to posting photos of myself though, but it needs to be documented so I can see how my body is physically changing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment