Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 13 Get Fit Challenge...I am so over food

You know how for most diets they make you restrict your eating....well not this one I am constantly eating and LOTS of food. It has now become a chore to eat a meal every six hours.



I used to get a little excited about eating now I am starting to hate it. Thank goodness tomorrow is the end of phase 1 and I can cut a whopping 200 calories from my diet a day. Granted that is like nothing but hey it's less than what I'm struggling to eat now so I'll take it. 

Tomorrow is weigh in day and frankly I am nervous. I am nervous to see how much I lost or worse yet how much I gained in my first two weeks. Nothing would be more depressing than to have put on weight after doing two a days for two weeks. Something needs to be smaller I can't have gains across the board it would be too depressing. Sad part is I just know I have gained because my clothes aren't fitting any better and I definitely feel fatter. I don't think my metabolism has kicked in yet so the 3200 calories that I am eating a day is just accumulating like flies on poop. 

Let's do some math here my 30 minutes of cardio add up to about 350 calories burned, my morning workout I have no idea but let's be generous and ballpark it at 400 calories, and lifting well crap let's say another 400. Ok that is a total of 1150 calories that I am burning a day which would be great if I wasn't eating my weight in food. I am still intaking 2050 calories a day. I have to burn an extra 500 calories per day to lose one pound in one week. Now without calculating how many calories I was eating per day before I started this the math kind of ends there as I don't know how fewer calories I am actually eating...let's just hope it's at least 500 per day. 

And now for a little positive reinforcement for tomorrow's weigh in courtesy of my brother's fiance:


No comments:

Post a Comment