Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 8 Get Fit Challenge...what 3200 calories looks like









Meal 2: 5 oz of chicken 2 cups rice
 1 cup veg
 So with the start of the new week I thought it would be good to show you exactly what my 3200 calorie diet looks like. It's a lot of food and I feel like I'm getting fatter even though I'm working out twice a day. Apparently I am very likely to gain weight my first two weeks until my body kicks into gear and then it will come off. Hopefully though I don't gain too much as I think it will be more disappointing and discouraging after working so hard.

Meal 1: protein shake 2 rice cakes



Meal 3: 5 oz chicken 1.5 cups rice 1 cup veg

Meal 4: 5 oz chicken half cup rice
10 oz sweet potato 1 cup veg
Meal 5: 5 oz chicken 1 cup rice 1 cup veg
8 oz sweet potatoes

Meal 6: 10 egg whites 1 rice cake
Meal 6: 1.5 cups whole grain oatmeal


Morning HIT workout went pretty well but I struggled with rope work and tire flips because my biceps are still really sore. Tonight's weightlifting session was for back and the back of the shoulders and it went surprisingly well compared to last week. Not sure if that is my body adjusting or the fact that I had a 2 hour nap prior to going to the gym. Either way I'm glad I had a good upper body workout for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment