Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 5 Get Fit Challenge...it's so frustrating!

Well I thought today was going to be good, got through my morning HIT workout and cardio, wasn't feeling super sore, then tonight's weightlifting session blew all of that out of the water.

I am so frustrated with my upper body and it's failures at life....


All I want to is a part of my upper body to function correctly. None of this 'your shoulders are weak so you're compensating with your deltoids and you're not doing bicep workouts correctly so your forearms are compensating.' I mean it's great to know these things, but then having to work extra hard to correct these bad habits that come naturally is going to take a lot of focus.

Cardio tonight was 15 minutes of slow hell on the stair stepper...I loathe that machine and all it's stupid floors.

No off day tomorrow so it's bad to the gym in the morning for a HIT workout and another round of weightlifting tomorrow night with a focus on legs because now that I am able to move around without taking 5 years it's time to bring back all that soreness.

No positive motivation tonight...end of vent.

2 comments:

  1. Stair steppers are instruments of the devil! Bleech. Pure torture.

    Good luck on your fitness and weight loss journey, and with your blog, seems like you're off to a great start on both!

    Crabby McSlacker (logged in on wrong gmail account)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crabby! Glad to hear there are others out there who hate the stair stepper as much as I do. =)

      Delete