Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 48 Get Fit Challenge...Weigh In Day

This morning I was not looking forward to jumping on the scale as Aunt Flo is in and all the ladies knows what that means...weight gain. However, this morning I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale and it read 242 which means a loss of 3 pounds for this week with all the hormonies none the less so uber win there. 



Since my grandparents were in today for Father's Day and we had the wedding dress fitting mom and I just did the HIT workout this morning. I felt a little guilty about not getting lifting in again today but tomorrow is Monday and things can go back to normal with the workouts. 

The dress fitting went well today. I've lost so much in weight and inches that it was practically falling off of me which made it hard for my grandma to see a true fit but made me feel great to see the progress. Thankfully the taylors at the bridal shop are awesome and said they will have no problem altering the dress so to just keep doing what I am doing and they will take care of the rest. Though come towards the middle of August I will have to go in for alterations so hopefully by then I will have lost another 30-40 pounds (fingers crossed that's about 10 weeks from now and if I keep losing 3-4 pounds a week it's well within my reach) and they can make it fit me like a glove, assuming I don't lose too much more before the wedding.

Tomorrow is Monday and with the hiatus in lifting that means it's leg day...bring on the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment