Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 58 Get Fit Challenge...Injuries are not fun

So remember how last night I said I thought I had pulled something in my rib cage? Yeah that little nagging pain turned into stabbing pain and kept me up off and on all night as I couldn't get comfortable. This morning I woke up and it wasn't any better every little movement I made felt like someone was stabbing me in my lower left ribs. So morning workout did not happen and instead I sat in the hot tub for about a half hour hoping it would help. I took it easy all day hoping that things would loosen up enough that I could work out tonight but no dice. I probably could have gone but I didn't want to put more stress on it and make it worse and be out longer. I am hoping it feels better tomorrow so I can workout and get back on schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment