Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 54 Get Fit Challenge...Trip to Costco

Today was a bit of a throw away as we had to go to Costco to stock up on more food for the next few weeks. We did manage to get in the HIT workout and 45 minutes of cardio before we headed out. 

It's crazy to think that you can waste a whole day driving to Des Moines and back to go grocery shopping. However it is worth the time spent because of the money you save by buying in bulk. It is always a test to go to the Costco especially on Saturdays because it's sample day. I got really excited a couple of times at the possibility of being able to get some different foods but when I did the fat equation it turned out the chicken sausages and ground turkey were not 10% fat or under so looks like I'm sticking with chicken breasts for another three weeks. I did end up getting some new marinades for the chicken to mix it up a bit this time. 

Tomorrow is weigh in and measurement day, obviously I'm nervous (cause when am I not really) and I hope I have as much of a loss as I did my first month if not more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment