Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 55 Get Fit Challenge...Weigh In and Measurements (month 2-well close enough)

Ok so technically it hasn't been exactly two months yet but I was told to weigh and measure every two weeks now. So this morning before everything else I did just that. 

Here are the measurements from June 1st:

Weight: 249 lbs              
Chest: 46 1/2"
Biceps: 15 1/4"
Waist: 40 1/4"
Stomach (around the belly button) 47"
Hips: 47 3/4"
Thighs: 28 3/4"
Calves: 18 1/2"

Here are my measurements from today:

Weight: 239 lbs              
Chest: 46 1/2"
Biceps: 15"
Waist: 39"
Stomach (around the belly button) 43 1/4"
Hips: 46 1/2"
Thighs: 28 1/4"
Calves: 18"

Now if my math is correct that is a loss of 10 pounds and 7-3/4 inches in 21 days which is not bad. 

Here are the pictures from June 1st:






















Here are the pictures from today:






















Honestly I don't see a big difference or where the 7-3/4 inches came off of, but a loss is a loss even if you really don't notice it. I do wish it was a bit more as there is only 14 weeks until the wedding and I am still miles away from where I want to be. 

The good thing about weighing and measuring in the morning before everything is that when I went to the gym this morning I worked a lot harder. I think it's because I saw where I was and where I still need to get to and it's a bit of a motivational push. Hopefully that sticks with me for the next couple of weeks until my next weigh in and measurements. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Alushia!! I can certainly see the results. Keep battling! Miss working out with you!

    ReplyDelete