Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 57 Get Fit Challenge...a little bit of progress

Today I woke up and didn't feel like I had to drag myself to the gym this morning which was a win. The HIT workout went pretty well this morning. Cardio went well today too. In the 25 minutes I was on the rower I managed to row 5,000 meters which was an all time high record for me. I also upped the intensity of the stair stepper to 15 for the 20 minutes I was on it. 

Tonight was leg day for the weight workout and we worked hard. So hard in fact that I think I pulled something in the left side of my rib cage while I was doing incline leg presses and my knees are already sore. 
I decided to print out a log to record the reps and weight for the weight lifting as I keep forgetting what weight we start each exercise out at. This will also be good because now I can track my progress and increase my weights every couple of weeks (well if I can). 
Since it was so nice today we decided to forgo the cardio cooped up in the gym and instead went home and took Max for a walk around the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment