Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 34 Get Fit Challenge...Monthly Weigh In and Measurements

Today  I stepped on the scale at my parent's house and it read 249. When I weighed myself at my brother's house before I left on Friday it said 247. There are two possible explanations for this, 1-I managed to gain 2 pounds in two days or 2-the scale at my parent's house is heavier than the one at my brother's. The likelihood of me gaining 2 pounds in two days is slim especially with what I've been eating or rather NOT been eating, so it must be a difference in scales. Since I am here for the duration of my program I'm just going to go with what my parent's scale said. Yes, it only showed a pound lost but that is better than nothing.


Now for the measurements.  Here are my measurements from when I started:

Weight: 260 lbs              
Chest: 49 1/2"
Biceps: 15 1/4"
Waist: 43 3/4"
Stomach (around the belly button) 49 1/2"
Hips: 49 1/2"
Thighs: 29 3/4"
Calves: 18 3/4"

Here is what I measured in at today:


Weight: 249 lbs              
Chest: 46 1/2"
Biceps: 15 1/4"
Waist: 40 1/4"
Stomach (around the belly button) 47"
Hips: 47 3/4"
Thighs: 28 3/4"
Calves: 18 1/2"

That is a total of 12" for the month! Needless to say I am very pleased with these results and hopefully they continue in the next 4 months especially as my wedding date is slowly creeping up on me. 

Now for the photos. I forgot to take starting photos so I pulled a couple recent ones:





Here are the progress photos from today:






Where I notice the loss the most is from my face and my back.

So there we have it one month down. If the next 4 months goes this well I am going to be happy, happy, happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment